Continuing Education For 2015
Our scheduled classes with The Acme Instute are $55.00 which INCLUDES LUNCH!. To schedule a private class,
call The Acme
Institute at 800-799-0483, or send an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to bring the class to your
location! Cost for private class: $30.00 per student with a minimum charge of $300.00. Larger companies, please
contact Gwyn for a quote. All Con Ed Courses are approved for
the mandatory 6 hours of continuing education, including all legal update hours, required for maintaining your real estate sales agent license.
If you have any dietary, health or mobility problems, let us know. The Acme Institute is committed to Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) It has come to our attention that a number of our students and instructors (Gwyn for one)
suffer from asthma and/or allergies. Please refrain from wearing fragrances and/or smoking near the classroom or
classroom access. Thank you.
REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to complete a course, you may make up the remaining days at a different venue and date as provided by The Acme Institute.
If you desire to withdraw from the class entirely, you will be charged for the cost of the materials, which is $25.00, and a pro-rated amount based on the number of days attended.
Information for 2015 Con Ed Courses
- Acme Institute ~ Acme Sleep Inn ~ 5520 US-31 North ~ Acme, MI
- Thursday, February 12, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Friday, March 20, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm (Environmental Issues & Water Rights)
- Friday, April 10, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Friday, June 12, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Friday, September 18, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Friday, October 30, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
Register on line: On Line Registration Form
NOTE: Cost and registration for all classes
listed below to be obtained by contacting the Association/Office sponsoring the course.
- Traverse city ~ Traverse Area Association of REALTORS ~ 852 S Garfield AVe ~ Traverse City, MI
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
- Wednesday, April 21, 2015
- Monday, August 10, 2015
- Monday, October 26, 2015
To Register: Call TAAR at 231-947-2050 (Jennifer or Lora)
TIME: Students need to arrive at least 15 minutes early for sign-in.
Students arriving after the class begins need to
make arrangements to make up the time missed in order to achieve credit for attending the class. Attendance will NOT be
verified and certificates will NOT be given until all missed time is made up. Students arriving later than 15 minutes after the start
of the class may not be admitted to the class.
To Sign Up For A Class On Line: