Continuing Education For 2016
Our scheduled classes with The Acme Instute are $55.00 which INCLUDES LUNCH!. To schedule a private class,
call The Acme
Institute at 800-799-0483, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to bring the class to your
location! Cost for private class: $30.00 per student with a minimum charge of $300.00. Larger companies, please
contact Gwyn for a quote. All Con Ed Courses are approved for
the mandatory 6 hours of continuing education, including all legal update hours, required for maintaining your real estate sales agent license.
If you have any dietary, health or mobility problems, let us know. The Acme Institute is committed to Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) It has come to our attention that a number of our students and instructors (Gwyn for one)
suffer from asthma and/or allergies. Please refrain from wearing fragrances and/or smoking near the classroom or
classroom access. Thank you.
Information for 2016 Con Ed Courses
- Approval Code for Con Ed 1700-2 is C000533
- Approval Code for Con Ed 1700-4 is C000532
- Approval Code for Con Ed 1700-3 is C000551
- Approval Code for Water Rights & Environmental Issues is C000517
- Acme Institute ~ Acme Sleep Inn ~ 5520 US-31 North ~ Acme, MI
Register on line: On Line Registration Form
- Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Friday, August 12, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Monday, September 19, 2016 ~ Evening Class ~ 5:00 pm to 10:45 pm
- Friday, November 18, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Friday, December 16, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
NOTE: Cost and registration for all classes
listed below to be obtained by contacting the Association/Office sponsoring the course.
- Grand Haven ~ WMLAR Office ~ 12916 168th Ave., Grand Haven, MI 49417
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Traverse City ~ Traverse Area Association of REALTORS® ~ 852 S Garfield, Traverse City, MI 48638
- Friday, August 18, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016 ~ 9:00 to 2:45
TIME: Students need to arrive at least 15 minutes early for sign-in.
Students arriving after the class begins need to
make arrangements to make up the time missed in order to achieve credit for attending the class. Attendance will NOT be
verified and certificates will NOT be given until all missed time is made up. Students arriving later than 15 minutes after the start
of the class may not be admitted to the class.