Continuing Education For 2014
Our scheduled classes with The Acme Instute are $55.00 which INCLUDES LUNCH!. To schedule a private class,
call The Acme
Institute, Approval Code #348, at 800-799-0483, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to bring the class to your
location! Cost for private class: $30.00 per student with a minimum charge of $300.00. Larger companies, please
contact Gwyn for a quote. All Con Ed Courses are approved for
M5624 and M5625, unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any dietary, health or mobility problems, let us know. The Acme Institute is committed to Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) It has come to our attention that a number of our students and instructors (Gwyn for one)
suffer from asthma and/or allergies. Please refrain from wearing fragrances and/or smoking near the classroom or
classroom access. Thank you.
REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to complete a course, you may make up the remaining days at a differnt venue and date as provided by The Acme Institute.
If you desire to withdraw from the class entirely, you will be charged for the cost of the materials, which is $25.00, and a pro-rated amount based on the number of days attended.
Information for 2014 Con Ed Courses
- Acme Institute ~ Acme Sleep Inn ~ 5520 US-31 North ~ Acme, MI
NOTE: Cost and registration for all classes
listed below to be obtained by contacting the Association/Office sponsoring the course.
- Ludington - Luciano Ristorante ~ 103 W Lundington Ave ~ Ludington, MI 49431
- Friday, October 10, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
Register ~ Call 1-231-845-1896
- Saginaw Board of REALTORS® ~ 8756 Carter Road ~ Freeland, MI 48623
Register On Line Or Call: 1-800-799-0483
- October 13, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ~ Environmental Issues & Water Rights
Course #M540 and #M5667
- October 20, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ~ Course #M5927 & #M5929
Area Association of REALTORS® ~ 852 S Garfield Ave ~ Traverse City, MI 49686
Register: Call 231-947-2050
- Tuesday ~ May 20, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ~ Environmental Issues and Water Rights
- Tuesday ~ September 9, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm ~ Environmental Issues and Water Rights
- Thursday ~ November 13, 2014 ~ 9:00 am to 2:45 pm
TIME: Students need to arrive at least 15 minutes early for sign-in.
Students arriving after the class begins need to
make arrangements to make up the time missed in order to achieve credit for attending the class. Attendance will NOT be
verified to the State of Michigan until all missed time is made up. Students arriving later than 15 minutes after the start
of the class may not be admitted to the class.
To register for a class call 800-799-0483. . .OR. . .
To Sign Up For A Class On Line: