The Fundamentals class runs from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and will prepare the student for the Real Estate Sales Person exam and the Broker Exam. This class is also certified for Broker Prep. Cost for this class is $285.00, which includes all materials.
If you have any dietary, health or mobility problems, let us know. The Acme Institute is committed to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) It has come to our attention that a number of our students and instructors (Gwyn for one) suffer from asthma and/or allergies. Please refrain from wearing fragrances and/or smoking near the classroom or classroom access. Thank you.
REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to complete a course, you may make up the remaining days at a different venue and date as provided by The Acme Institute. If you desire to withdraw from the class entirely, you will be charged for the cost of the materials, which is $25.00, and a pro-rated amount based on the number of days attended.
NOTE: If you have made PRIOR arrangements by calling 800-799-0483 for taking the class via telecommunication, AND it is AT LEAST 7 business days prior to the beginning of the class, you may enter the word “ZOOM” as the location. Payment for this option MUST BE MADE on line, immediately after completing the registrations form, using the Square portal on our main page.
The system for obtaining a Real Estate Sales Person License in the State of Michigan is as follows:
- Take the 40 hour Pre-Licensure Course.
- Go to michigan.gov/icola.com and create an account.
- Make an application for your sales person license using your icola account.
- Broker approves the application
- Go to www.psiexams.com and open an account. You can then schedule your exam online. The charge is $79.00 payable by credit card or debit card.
- Schedule your exam at www.psiexams.com, or call the 800 number on the fax application. If you do not yet have a broker, you may still apply online. However, you will not be issued the license until you have signed up with a broker. www.psiexams.com offers a host of information, including a candidate handbook containing all the relevant information about the exam and obtaining your license, which you may download and print.