The Fundamentals class runs from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and will prepare the student for the Real Estate Sales Person exam and the Broker Exam. This class is also certified for Broker Prep. Cost for this class is $285.00, which includes all materials.
NOTE: Real Estate Fundamentals ALSO is certified for Broker License hour credits!
If you have any dietary, health or mobility problems, let us know. The Acme Institute is committed to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) It has come to our attention that a number of our students and instructors (Gwyn for one) suffer from asthma and/or allergies. Please refrain from wearing fragrances and/or smoking near the classroom or classroom access. Thank you.
REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to complete a course, you may make up the remaining days at a different venue and date as provided by The Acme Institute. If you desire to withdraw from the class entirely, you will be charged for the cost of the materials, which is $25.00, and a pro-rated amount based on the number of days attended.
Because we are being very protective of our students and instructors during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are offering telecommunication classes until such time as we feel it is safe to hold in class sessions. Enjoy interactive live DYNAMITE EDUCATION via computer from the comfort of your home or office. Information on the ZOOM classes below.
NOTE: If you find it necessary to withdraw from the class and you have already received your book, we will either issue a refund minus $30.00 for the book; or, you can switch to another class at no additional charge.
FUNDAMENTALS/BROKER PREP CLASS VIA ZOOM (Approved for BOTH prelicense AND Broker Prep!)
REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR AUGUST 10TH CLASS.
August 10, 2020, thru August 14, 2020 ~ 9:00 to 5:30 each day.
August 31, 2020, thru September 4, 2020 ~ 9:00 to 5:30 each day.
(If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, email Gwyn at email@example.com, using subject line “Zoom Help”)
This class is open to the first 20 students who register AND PRE-PAY.
Cost is $285.00 and you must register and pre-pay NO LATER than ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE CLASS so we can be certain to get the book to you in time.
Sleep Inn Acme – 5520 US 31 North, Acme, MI 49610
November 2, 2020, thru November 6, 2020 ~ 9:00 am to 5:30 pm each day
December 7, 2020, thru December 11, 2020 ~ 9:00 am to 5:30 pm each day
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The system for obtaining a Real Estate Sales Person License in the State of Michigan is as follows:
- Take the 40 hour Pre-Licensure Course.
- Go to michigan.gov/icola.com and create an account.
- Make an application for your sales person license using your icola account.
- Broker approves the application
- Go to www.psiexams.com and open an account. You can then schedule your exam online. The charge is $79.00 payable by credit card or debit card.
- Schedule your exam at www.psiexams.com, or call the 800 number on the fax application. If you do not yet have a broker, you may still apply online. However, you will not be issued the license until you have signed up with a broker. www.psiexams.com offers a host of information, including a candidate handbook containing all the relevant information about the exam and obtaining your license, which you may download and print.